We are looking for a MSSQL Database Administrator with a crucial role in the operations and performance of the organization.
It is a technical role which makes sure that all databases are running and efficiently. This include Dev/UAT/Prod databases.
Your main responsibilities
- Administrate Microsoft SQL servers database
- Manage and maintain backup & recovery procedures
- Implement and maintain disaster recovery strategies
- Manage Security and access control
- Patch of database servers
- Refine and automate regular processes
- Assist other departments solving DB related issues
- Creation of new databases and maintenance of existing ones
- You have a first experience as DBA, with Microsoft SQL
- You are Fluent in English
- Experience working with SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2016, SSIS and SSRS
- Experience in installation and patching of SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2014/2016
- Experience in migration from 2008R2/2012 to 2016
- Ability to analyze and modify existing store procedures
- Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related issues
- Motivated & Self-learning
- Pro-active and well-organized attitude in all areas
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovation environment
If you do not receive an answer within 20 days, you will have to consider that we will not proceed with your application.