We are looking for a Hadoop Administrator, fluent in English :
Your main responsibilities
- You will manage Hadoop software installation and configuration
- You will ensure performance, availability and security monitoring
- You will ensure automation of common management tasks within the Hadoop ecosystem
- You will ensure resource management in a cluster environment and cluster tuning/scaling
- You will ensure high-availability of the various components
- You will manage users access and overall security of the platform
- You will monitor connectivity of the cluster with surrounding components
- You will coordinate with the infrastructure, development and business teams to meet the needs of the organisation
- You will be the point of contact for vendor escalation
- You have at least 1 year Hadoop experience and diploma in a relevant field.
- You are fluent in English. Any other languages are an asset.
- You have good knowledge and hands-on experience in Hadoop ecosystem components
- You are comfortable with Linux OS, commands and scripting (preferably Red-Hat flavour)
- You have experience of configuration management and deployment in an open-source environment
- You understand the basics of resources management, OS, Storage and networks
- You have the ability to quickly diagnose and problem-solve issues
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
If you do not receive an answer within 20 days, you will have to consider that we will not proceed with your application.