Hard Services Manager
To reinforce the team of one of our clients, we are looking for a Hard Services Manager, speaking English
Your main responsibilities:
- Establish relationships with client site managers
- Development of the team's existing skills and addition of new ones
- Resolve FM Hard's service problems at sites under its jurisdiction, escalating them if necessary
- Performance management as measured by key performance indicators
- Management of subcontractors
- Insurance of :
- Liaise with the EHS team and assist in resolving any technical issues arising from an incident
- Customer satisfaction with the provision of facilities management services
- Promotion of culture and safety within the portfolio
- Assistance in the implementation of short- and long-term projects for the client, upon request.
- Processing and control of invoices and work orders, opening and monitoring of budgets in the financial system (Oracle), preparation and updating of forecasts.
- Assistance to sites in case of failure and restoration of technical elements
- Will have specific responsibility for the management of key service partner relationships services across this area, and responsibility for ensuring that the IFM team is consistent in quality and delivery, solutions and all arrangements around hard services.
- Working with the Line Manager and EMEA Engineering Regional Manager: evaluate, propose and implement appropriate tools/processes to support the engineering function and evaluation of best practice compliance.
- SLA & KPI tracking systems management
- Demonstrates a good working knowledge of buildings services installations including HVAC / Electrical and other technical systems
Your profile :
- At least 5 years of experience in a facilities management role within a large commercial organization
- Degree qualified in appropriate discipline like Mechanical / Electrical / Building systems Engineering
- English fluent.
- Good level in :
- IT Literacy
- Electrical and Mechanical
- Quality Management knowledge and experience desirable
- Decision making / complex problem solving
- Pay intention to the customer satisfaction
- Ability to work in collaborative Team environment
- CIBSE affiliation desirable
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.