We are looking for IBM FileNet Administrator for our client:
- Incident investigation and analysis, monitoring
- Incident resolution (security, access...)
- Management of IBM PMR for standard elements of the DMS (GED)
- Incident management of customised elements delivered by the supplier of the FileNet solution developments
- Rotation of Filestores
- Environment management (PRE PROD, PROD)
- Managing backups and restores of DMS (GED) elements
- You apply best rules regarding security
- You work with the Monitoring team in order to maintain a running quality service
- You deliver the necessary optimisations in order to ensure a performant and running service
- You regularly update the documentation
- You have at least Minimum professional experience of 5 years in the administration of an IBM FileNet
- You speak French and German fluently.
- You have knowledge of IBM FileNet version 5.2.
- You have Knowledge of Java/J2EE (Ajax), Web Service, JSP, XML/XSLT, SoapUI
- You have Knowledge of IBM WebSphere
- You are able to analyse, listen and communicate with different users.
- You have team spirit and capacity to work independently on different topics and different projects
- Dynamics environment
- Permanent contract
If you do not receive an answer within 20 days, you will have to consider that we will not proceed with your application.