We are looking for a renowned Linux Expert, fluent in English:
Your main responsibilities
- Be Part of a Team of 6 Linux Admins of Various Expertise, and contribute to day to day Life of Production & Non-Production Servers
- Co-Lead Production Activities for 1200 Production & Development Linux Servers, mostly on Red-Hat Technology
- Define scope of Servers, Define & Lead an improvement Plan
- Contribute to a Strong Automation Initiative that aim to Upscale Hosting Services to Continuous Delivery Model of Operations, based on Open Source Technologies.
- Participate in provisioning activities for the internal client of infrastructure services: building servers, assisting enforcement teams in setting up their application in the production of Cloudification of the service
- Participate in rotating work activities with teams: Context where servers are 100% virtuals on Vblock & Nutanix Technologies
- You have 3 years of experience in similar position and an IT Degree.
- Fluent in English. An other language is an asset.
- Strong knowledge ESX I , VMware, Vblock, Dell, Nutanix, VPLEX
- Technical Skills : IBM MQv9, AMS, Rabbit MQ
- And Rest Framework, Red-Hat Satellite Puppet Class Development, API development through Python Docker & General Experience of Container, using Swarm (or Kubernetes) Knowledge on Storage EMC & Nutanix
- You like teamwork and are passionate about your work and you have strong communication skills.
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
If you do not receive an answer within 20 days, you will have to consider that we will not proceed with your application.