We are looking for an MS SQL Data Base Expert to reinforce the team of one of our client in the Financial sector:
Your main responsibilities
- Administrate Microsoft SQL servers database
- Manage and maintain backup & recovery procedures
- Implement and maintain disaster recovery strategies
- Manage Security and access control
- Perform monitoring, tuning SQL
- Patch of database servers
- Refine and automate regular processes
- Assist other departments solving DB related issues
- You have at least two years of experience in a similar position.
- You are fluent in English and French. English is working language.
- You have an experience working with SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2016, SSIS and SSRS
- You have an experience in installation and patching of SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2014/2016
- You have an experience in migration from 2008R2/2012 to 2016
- You have an experience with high availability technologies
- You are able to analyze and modify existing store procedures
- You are able to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related issues
- You are motivated, self learning and have good communication.
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovation environment
If you do not receive an answer within 20 days, you will have to consider that we will not proceed with your application.