We are looking for an IT Office Engineer to reinforce the team of one of our clients.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day Office support for all employees in Luxembourg and remote offices;
- Guarantee the availability of the IT Office Service;
- Maintenance and support of all user office applications;
- Office workstations administration;
- Maintenance and support of all other user office applications;
Guarantee the first line of the IT ticketing dispatching.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- English fluent.
- Knowledges of :
- Windows 10, Office 2010-2016, Microsoft other applications including Office365 (Windows 2012R2/2016 Server : DFS, DHCP, DNS...)
- DFS, Suite Acrobat, SCCM (Administration : updates, Imaging/staging)
- Exchange : Outlook and Skype for email platform maintenance
- McAfee Antivirus and security of user's Hardware
- IP telephony and Video Conference Systems
- Server Hardware Skills (HPE Server installations)
- Basis Network understanding and knowledge/troubleshooting (MS Office suite, MS operating Systems)
Capabilities to maintain and create documentations.
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovation environment
Competitive salary package
If you do not receive an answer within 20 days, you will have to consider that we will not proceed with your application.