We are looking for a Secure Transport administrator - Managed File Transfert Engineer:
Your main responsibilities
Manage a highly available (24/7) complex implementation of Managed File Transfer products, including technologies
- Axway Secure Transport - Full competence
- Synchrony GateWay Version 6.17 - Full competence
- Synchrony Transfer - CFT - Full competence
- Sentinel V4.2 - Full competence
Data Security and Encryption - Full competence
Interchange SFTP/HTTPS/FTPS MFT Solutions
- Unix Platform and IBM Mainframe (some other server on Windows)
- Encryption and Algorithm
- Full Administration on technologies
- Data Flows Creation
- Partner Creation on technologies
- Axway software to latest service packs and contact Axway Customer Support to elevate issues.
- Develop and maintain corporate Disaster Recovery Servers for Secure Transport.
- Ensure servers are updated with current security patches.
- Incident resolution
- Alert implementation
- Certificate and Key management
- Log follow-up
- You have at least 4 years' experience or similar position.
- DataFeed FileConnector utility,
- XCA (X Certificate and Key management)
- Monitoring with Dynatrace
- Secure Transport (very good knowledge - Administrator)
- Synchrony GateWay (very good knowledge - Administrator)
- Sentinel (Very good knowledge on the 4.2 version)
- Interpel (very good knowledge - Administrator)
- CFT (very good knowledge - Administrator)
- Secure Relay (very good knowledge - Administrator)
- JMS Connector (very good knowledge - Administrator)
- Data Security (data encryption)
- Good knowledge on Unix environment, MVS environment
- Good knowledge on scripting Shell
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovation environment
If you do not receive an answer within 20 days, you will have to consider that we will not proceed with your application.