Your main responsabilities
- Deliver all agreed integration work between existing Bank technical platforms
- Establish & maintain close working relationship with key stakeholders across the Bank to implement all changes effectively and first time.
- Elaborate and manage ESB development standards and policies, making sure all developments are sustainable and focused on Colleague users & Customer Experience.
- Experience with 5 to 10 years' professional experience in medium to large organization as a Business Analyst/Developer
- Fluency in English, with good knowledge in German and/or French
- A holder of a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in IT.
- An expert with sound knowledge of IBM Integration Bus combined with an up-to-date practical experience of integration work, specifically with IIB and optimally with T24.
- Knowledge of Microsoft platform, Office, MS Exchange, Internet Information Server, Linux, SQL
- An experienced Developer having in-depth knowledge in:
- Languages: Java, C#, .NET - Web: ASP.NET, WCF, OData, Web Services, SharePoint - ESB Server: IIB MQ - Queue Server: Msmq, WebSphere MQ - Database: MS SQL, Oracle - Testing: Rest Clients, SOAP UI, JMeter, NUnit, Ncover
- An excellent Communicator with the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms.
- Permanent contract
- On the job trainings
- Work life balance
- Banking collective agreements
If you do not receive an answer winthin 20 days, you will have to consider that we will not proceed with your application.