To reinforce our team, we are looking for an IT Service Management Developer, fluent in English and French:
- You are in charge of the supervision of : applications, IT Service Management and DevOps
- Provide primary support for the management of the supervision system, the construction of alerting and the deployment of application code
- The role includes a combination of environment, infrastructure and configuration management responsibilities
- Manage the structure of ITSM tools
- Management of script alerting and deployment scenarios
- Use, develop and setting of ITSM Tools. (ServiceNow, BMC Remedy...)
- Level 2 and 3 Support
- Develop other tools for different clients
- Manage the contracts of suppliers
- Work with seamless/automated build scripts used for release management across all environments and with code deployment (tagging)
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Fluent in English. French is an asset.
- You are expert in Tools of Supervision (Nagios / Netcool / TEC) as well as in ITSM tools (Remedy / Service Now / HP Service Center)
- You have experience with Development skills as well as robot management and service management skills
- Proficient on Unix/Linux/Red Hat/ Windows systems
- Development skills in Shell, Perl, SQL, Vb
- The good knowledge of DevOps tools, notably : Ansible / GIT / Docker / Puppet is considered as an asset
- Strong skills in incident lifecycle management/change/service request management
- You are autonomous, fast learner and ambitious.
- Permanent contract, subcontracting or Freelance
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive an answer within 20 days, you will have to consider that we will not proceed with your application.