We are looking for a SOA Developer for our client:
Your main responsibilities
- Provide technical expertise on Oracle BPM Suite and Oracle SOA Suite, including Oracle Service Bus, API GateWay, Stream Explorer.
- Ability to drive architecture design on customer projects and act as a trusted advisor, especially on Oracle BPM & SOA to deliver business-driven SOA
- Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of a BPM & SOA project development life cycle: include requirements gathering and analysis, solution design and development, testing and implementation, post-production support and evolution;
- Help customer on benchmark to identify bottlenecks, and provide guidance on tuning and optimization of Oracle WebLogic, Oracle BPM and Oracle SOA;
- Develop accurate and concise written documentation;
- Deliver trainings on Oracle WebLogic Suite, Oracle BPM Suite and Oracle SOA Suite
- Proven experience on Oracle WebLogic Suite, Oracle BPM Suite and Oracle SOA Suite, including SCA, BPEL, BPMN, Business Rules, Human Workflow, BAM, Service Bus (OSB), EDN, B2B, Adapters, Coherence, etc.
- Knowledge of ADF-BC/SDO, BPM Process Portal, and ADF-Faces highly appreciated
- Expert hands-on knowledge of WS-*, XML, XPath, XSLT, Xquery
- Design, rapidly prototype, and implement scalable, reliable, and maintainable BPM/SOA solutions
- Strong interest in designing complex and mission-critical Middleware solutions
- Strong command of Middleware security topics
- Familiarity with best practices for SOA design patterns
- You are fluent in English
- Experience using APIs and web service aggregation
- Ability to work and communicate in an international and multi-cultural environment
- Good skills communication with customers relationships.
- Good management of stress
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change in a complex global organization
- High aptitude for learning and high degree of self-motivation
- Acquire new competencies and accept new challenges
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
- International Environment
- Dynamic and innovation environment
If you do not receive an answer within 20 days, you will have to consider that we will not proceed with your application.