We are looking for a Software Architect fluent in French and English to integrate an international IT company:
Your main responsibilities
- Interacts with product developers, product managers and customer application experts to create software products that meet the client's needs and expectations.
- Maintains ongoing review of pre-product release programming to ensure required features and modifications are included.
- Designs integrated software modules to ensure functionality as provided by application experts.
- Oversees project(s) from a technical perspective to avoid duplication of efforts in solving the same application problem within different projects.
- Provides technical advice, consultation, demonstration and installation for clients and/or internal personal
- Six or more years of experience in software engineering, software architecture or product development
- Experience working with software design and implementation
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related field preferred
- Fluent in English and French
- Experience working with:
- software tools including compilers, assemblers, debuggers and simulators Experience working with assembly languages such as HTML programming, MySQL, C, C++...
- operating systems
- business/client account objectives
- business areas such as sales/marketing, business/financial analysis, project management
- Communication and presentation skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Interpersonal and human relations skills to interact with all levels of internal personnel and clients
- Ability to comprehend, filter information, apply judgment and use experience in the design and support of products and systems
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovation environment
If you do not receive an answer within 20 days, you will have to consider that we will not proceed with your application.