To reinforce our team, we are looking for a System Administrator fluent in English and
Your main responsabilities
- You will be responsible for supporting, monitoring and maintaining critical software distribution and imaging systems
- Operate infrastructure end-to-end, Realise health checks, pinpoint issues before they impact production
- Manage agents deployed at various locations
- Establish software deployment / patch management plans / strategies
- Realise and deploy packets, bundles accordingly
- Realise inventory and software compliance reports
- Contribute to process automations
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar function Active Directory (AD) management, Group Policy Objects / Preferences (GPO/GPP) configurations.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Experience in Application Packaging skillsets: MSI, Exe, Scripting, Compliance Detections, Applicability's.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Client Imaging
- Competent in imaging and packaging on fat computers
- PowerShell, VBScript and Command Shell automation
- SQL-language knowledge for Report queries creation and maintenance
- Application Release and Change Management process understanding (ITIL)
- Knowledge of solutions in the area of software deployment and configuration management
If at the end of the process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovative environment
- Be in the position to open your career perspectives
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.