We are looking for a Technical Coordinator FR/EN:
Your main responsibilities
The technical Coordinator will bring his support on Project in 2 phases: Proposal Phase & Delivery Phase
- In support to the Project Managers and Infrastructures experts, the technical Coordinator will be consulted to analyze all incoming RFP with our Architects and Project managers.
- He will make sure we consult and inform appropriate resources (SME), depending of their skills and project requirements.
- With his global view of current workload and SME skills, he will be consulted to define the macro-planning.
- In the Delivery phase, he will work closely with our Delivery Leaders to assign the SMEs to the project Work orders and to follow the ORR checklist.
- You have at least proven experience as Project / Technical coordinator or similar role
- You are fluent in English and in French
- You have an experience in Infrastructure management and support is appreciated
- You have solid knowledge of IT systems and applications
- You have good knowledge Network and Storage configuration
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You have excellent organizational and coordination abilities
- You have ITIL process knowledge
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovation environment
If you do not receive an answer within 20 days, you will have to consider that we will not proceed with your application.