We are looking for a Windows Administrator/Cloud Azure Expert fluent in English :
Your main responsibilities
- Install and set up Windows systems and servers
- Develop servers and provide support to individual users
- Build the server's back-end architecture, including databases and scripts for specific applications and user needs
- Provide technical support and guidance to users and other administrators
- Install and maintain Windows-based programs for end-users and help debug these applications
- Conduct system maintenance activities, usually on the server back end
- Review error logs and user-reported errors and identify stable and reliable solutions
- Work directly with the system's code base to make necessary changes and then deploy those changes throughout the server
- Monitor performance to reduce interruptions and server crashes
- Monitoring daily traffic logs and reports or working directly with end-users
- Identify potential issues or bugs affecting server performance, develop and deploy proactive solutions to ensure system usability across the organization
- Maintain system security by noticing faults and vulnerabilities within the server's architecture.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- High Availability techniques in the Windows/VMware/Citrix environments.
- Manage Azure Cloud infrastructure
- PowerShell, Batch scripting experience
- Citrix NetScaler, XenApp, XenDesktop and Storefront support
- MS AppV application packaging knowledge
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud infrastructure is a plus
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity in Windows environment
- Extensive knowledge and experience in supporting and troubleshooting Windows
- VMware Virtualization technologies. The ability to keep up with updates/patches in the Windows environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovation environment
- Take the chance to join our NSI Family, a well-known company, with various opportunity to grow
If you do not receive an answer within 20 days, you will have to consider that we will not proceed with your application.