Numbrs Personal Finance AG is a global leading technology company based in Switzerland. Our product is Numbrs, one of the most widely used banking apps in Germany. The app provides millions of users with the best technology platform to easily manage their personal finances and assets. Numbrs is one of the best funded FinTechs worldwide, backed by renowned investors.
In 2018, Numbrs started local operations in Luxembourg. The objective of Numbrs Luxembourg S.A. is to develop a platform for aggregation and payment initiation services in the new era of Open Banking. The platform will provide aggregation or payment initiation services and related software solutions in a way that is compliant with the regulatory requirement under the Payment Services Directive 2.
At Numbrs, we are a team of professional, hard-working, supportive and entrepreneurial individuals with a passion for execution. We are seeking professionals who can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential. Do you want to have a real impact on the future of the financial industry? Join Numbrs.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Reviewing designs and code
- Performing in-depth security assessments of cloud-based, distributed backend systems and internal IT infrastructure
- Developing, implementing and monitoring custom security tools and an IT risk management program
- Documenting security procedures and ensuring the consistent application of policies and standards across all technology projects, systems and services
- Keeping the information security procedures up to date and ensuring that appropriate controls are in place for the security of information assets
- Maintaining an inventory of security risks and putting in place the relevant measures to minimise suchs risks
- Evaluating the effectiveness of existing security measures, such as firewalls, password policies and intrusion-detection systems
- Reinforce the importance of information security, for example by conducting trainings and awareness programs for employees.
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in a technical field of study or equivalent work experience
- knowledge and hands-on experience with performing application code reviews and design reviews
- experience in penetration testing distributed, back-end infrastructure ideally in the cloud (AWS, GCP or similar)
- excellent knowledge with at least one modern programming language, such as Go, Java, C++, Python or Scala
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- willingness to travel
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with implementing modern cryptosystems
- experience with systems for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerised applications, such as Kubernetes or Mesos
- experience working with large scale distributed systems