We are an international market leader selling premium-quality products for health, fitness, and beauty. As a continually expanding international group of companies, we are now represented in 34 countries worldwide with approximatley 40 subsidiaries. Our innovative character, integrity, financial strength and leadership have already won us many awards. Do we sound like a company you would like to work for?
Become part of a committed team that has the stated aim of creating a tailor-made WEB solution with state-of-theart architecture for the PM Group. Use your experience in an international team. Benefit from all the advantages that an employer can offer that has won several awards.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like PHP, C#, Ruby, and Java
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work with GIT version controlling
If you are looking a full-time position with room for advancement, please send your resume/CV and availability via the button below. We offer great benefits along with a fun and creative work environment.