We are an international market leader selling premium-quality products for health, fitness, and beauty. As a continually expanding international group of companies, we are now represented in 34 countries worldwide with approximatley 40 subsidiaries. Our innovative character, integrity, financial strength and leadership have already won us many awards. Do we sound like a company you would like to work for?
Become part of a committed team that has the stated aim of creating a tailor-made WEB solution with state-of-theart architecture for the PM Group. Use your experience in an international team. Benefit from all the advantages that an employer can offer that has won several awards.
- Maintain and improve our existing websites
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Individual programming according to given specifications
- Project work in a small dynamic team
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Understanding of server-side scripting & processes
- Understanding of at least one server-side language like PHP, C# or Ruby
- Mastery of web and responsive design standards
- Experience with JS frameworks (e.g. AngularJS, Backbone, and ReactJS)
- Familiarity of CSS frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap)
- Ability to work with GIT version controlling
If you are looking a full-time position with room for advancement, please send your resume/CV and availability via the button below. We offer great benefits along with a fun and creative work environment.