We are an international market leader selling premium-quality products for health, fitness, and beauty. As a continually expanding international group of companies, we are now represented in 34 countries worldwide with approximatley 30 subsidiaries. Our innovative character, integrity, financial strength and leadership have already won us many awards. Do we sound like a company you would like to work for?
We are looking for someone very special to work with our experienced team to take our Brand to the next level! If you are looking for a company that will let you shine and demonstrate your creative abilities, please keep reading.
Start your career for us as an: INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER (ISO)
We are looking for a flexible, dynamic and dedicated employee (m/w), who would like to work in an international and intercultural environment.
Your responsibilities include
- You will monitor and improve the existing strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and risk management program to ensure the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information owned, controlled, or processed by the organization.
- You will work directly with PM´s worldwide companies to facilitate technology and security risk analysis and risk management processes; you will identify acceptable levels of risk and establish roles and responsibilities with regard to information classification and protection.
- You will work with other teams to ensure alignment between the security and enterprise architectures, including the coordination of and/or participation in strategic planning.
- You will support the company's business continuity/disaster recovery planning and preparedness.
- You also will work with stakeholders to ensure planning, testing, and remediation are fully supported by the team and its resources.
- You will create and manage security and privacy awareness training programs for all employees, contractors, and approved systems users.
- You will conduct and validate the completion of the annual security risk assessments.
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in an information technology related discipline.
- You have two or more years' experience in the information security field.
- You have knowledge of technological trends and developments in the area of information, cyber security, and risk management.
- You have a demonstrated expertise in the field's concepts, practices, procedures, policy, security technologies, standards, and networking and application architectures.
- You have professional information security certifications (such as Certified Information Security Manager - CISM, Certified Information Systems Security Professional - CISSP), preferred
- You have experience with ISO/IEC 27001 ISO/IEC 27002, NIST, PCI DSS, or other pertinent compliance regulations and/or guidance preferred
You have strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, and organizational skills.
- You have strong critical thinking, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A fun and creative work environment with young and dynamic colleagues who genuinely like working together.
- A generous voluntary social benefit program, including a monthly attribution of free products, a special purchase discount on our products, the free use of the in-house gym, an individual pension insurance, etc.
- An access to training sessions, conferences and skill development.
If you are looking a full-time position with room for development, please send your resume/CV in English and availability via the button below.