- Contribute to engineering, documentation, configuration and troubleshooting of IP/MPLS Transport Network.
- Contribute to engineering, documentation, configuration and troubleshooting of Internet platform.
- Contribute to Deploy/Migrate/Upgrade new POP in the backbone.
- Provide support to pre-sales team for tailor made enterprise connectivity project.
- Ensure delivery and service configuration for tailor-made enterprise connectivity project.
- Daily service quality follow-up and alarm handling.
- Solve incidents in collaboration with other teams.
- Support field engineers and subcontractors remotely.
- Contribute to the 24/7 duty system.
- Master's degree in telecommunication network engineering or in a related field.
- Benefit of at least 5 years configuring, maintaining and improving service provider Telecom networks.
- Advanced knowledges in IP/MPLS routing technology.
- Advanced knowledges in BGP v4 and v6.
- Advanced knowledges in traffic engineering.
- Proven experience of internet concept (BGP, Ripe, routing policy).
- Knowledge in active DWDM networks is considered as an asset.
- Knowledge in DDoS mitigation is considered as an asset.
- Knowledge in Bras is considered as an asset.
- Knowledge in Macsec is considered as an asset.
- Knowledge in scripting language is considered as an asset.
- Proven ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Rigorous, pragmatic, open mindset.
- Be customer and solution focused professional with strong communications skills in French and English.
- Languages: French and English are a must, German and/or Luxembourgish are considered as an advantage.
- IP OSPF, IS-IS, LDP, RSVP, BGP, MP-BGP.
- Ipv4, Ipv6, Vll, VPLS, IPVPN.
- DDoS Mitigation, BGP Flowspec,
- Nokia 7750, 7210, 7250 Sros.
- Cisco Routing
If at the end of the process your application is successful, you will be asked for a criminal record
A professional and stimulating working environment in IT & Telecom sector . Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.