This position is part of sales consultant team of the CyberSecurity department working with several dedicated consultant with strong experience and currently holding more than 40 certifications in the frame of an ISO 27001 certified environment. You will handle presales part of the CyberSecurity projects, from customer prospection to evaluate their needs and requirements to the creation of new security services in collaboration with technical teams.
About Proximus Luxembourg
Proximus Luxembourg SA unites the Tango and Telindus brands under one umbrella and employs 700 people. Both brands operate jointly to meet all the telecommunications needs of Luxembourg's residential and business customers.
Tango offers fixed and mobile telephony, Internet and television services to residential customers and small businesses with LESS than 10 employees, while Telindus provides ICT and fixed and mobile telecommunication services to medium-sized and large companies as well as public administrations.
Proximus Luxembourg is a subsidiary of the Proximus group, the main provider of telephony, internet, television and ICT services in Belgium.
It participates in the development of telecommunication infrastructures and ICT services in Luxembourg.
Telindus proposes a huge set of services regarding the security topic ethical hacking, governance, risk management, awareness, incident response to the SOC services and managed security services, Telindus is able to support the customers to assess, improve and/or manage their security environment. It is of utmost importance for us to implement these services such that they protect our customer's systems infrastructure, processes and policies with regard to confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data. This, not only to maintain customer trust and confidence, but also to offer added security values inline to regulations and business needs.
Do you have a deep knowledge of security? Do you like to listen clients to identify their needs and propose our security services, both from a technical and commercial perspective? You are keen in owning a security presales activity and drive it to success? Then, you may be the right candidate for this post.
You will work in the CyberSecurity presales team of Telindus.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Translate client's security needs into CyberSecurity proposal.
- Pricing, offering as well as presenting and negotiating security services to our clients inline to their needs.
- Responding to RFPs and immediate client request
- Be the Telindus representative that our clients trust when it comes to security questions.
- Work with delivery teams to shape Telindus service portfolio based on customer needs
- Participate in trainings and certifications
- Representing Telindus security team at conferences and other public event.
- Experience in working in a presales environment
- Excellent knowledge of networking and application security
- Certification in CyberSecurity is an asset
- You are a strong negotiator, writer and presenter in both English and French.
A professional and stimulating working environment in the CyberSecurity sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and International level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.