The PwC Advisory team develops, among other things, Cloud solutions, using technologies such as Microsoft Azure and AWS. These technologies are crucial in helping client transformation to the Cloud.
The Cloud consultant will have to understand the technical environment and the functional requirements of the customer. This person will be involved in all stages of the project lifecycle, from answering RFP to delivery and reception of the client's solution. The consultant will provide leadership on large and complex projects to the functional team, development team, and clients.
As a cloud consultant (m/f), you will also
- Be able to provide technical details.
- Design solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Create and review solution design artifacts
- Proactively provide guidance on engineering methodologies, standards and leading practices
- Guidance of engineering staff and reviews of as-built configurations during construction phase
- Provide insight and direction on roles and responsibilities required for solution operations
- Lead and contribute to the proposal development;
- Participate in sales activities;
- Manage projects delivery (time, budget);
- Oversee timely and effective resolution of customer issues;
- Provide guidance, clarification and feedback to less experienced staff;
- Develop customer relationships;
- Collaborate with business development teams to present proposals to prospective clients;
- Identify and address clients' needs while contributing to the development of a business vision;
- Contribute to complex projects by managing the planning, the engagement administration, the budget, the workstream, etc.
- You hold a Master's degree in a relevant field;
- You hold relevant Azure and/or AWS Certifications.
- You demonstrate proven prior success in roles using knowledge and skills in the following public cloud areas:
- Microsoft Azure Architecture (IaaS, Azure AD, DevOps, WebApp, Database, AI, etc.), including a good understanding of the Microsoft technology stack.
- AWS (IAM, EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, Elastics Beanstalk, etc.) including a good understanding of open-source technologies.
- You demonstrate proven prior success in roles using knowledge and skills in the area of private cloud (Software-Defined Datacenters, Software-Defined Networks, etc.):
- Moreover you demonstrate proven extensive abilities in the following areas:
- Identifying and addressing client needs, building solid relationships with clients;
- Developing an awareness of Firm services;
- You are able to communicate effectively in written and in verbal formats;
- You have strong relationships skills;
- You are flexible and you have good prioritization skills;
- You have a good knowledge of the trends.
- You are continuously looking for improving your knowledge about current trends.
- You are comfortable with project management (Prince 2, PMP) and leading presentations for different types of audience (top management, experts, etc.);
- Minimum of 2+ years in a solution architecture role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms (Azure, AWS).
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions based on industry standards using IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
- Experience with claims-based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, and RBAC
- Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application Firewalls, etc.
- Experience building and supporting mission critical technology components with DR capabilities
- Experience with multi-tier system and service design and development for large enterprises
- Past experience in a consulting firm
- Software development full lifecycle methodologies, patterns, frameworks, libraries and tools
- Knowledge of programming and scripting languages
Are you looking for a multicultural firm that invests in the development of your potential and considers health at work a top priority?
Then don't wait any longer and apply online via the button below!