Our Financial Services Consulting department is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Pwc Advisory has strong IT Consulting practices and is continuously looking to reinforce these with professionals involved in IT governance, IT processes improvements, IT transformation projects, SOA, Enterprise Architecture, Information Security, Interoperability or Privacy.
As an Experienced IT Transformation Consultant (m/f), you will
- Assist clients in the Financial Services industry in Luxembourg, mainly for the Banking and Investment Fund business;
- Define, assess and review IT strategy in order to identify the most appropriate operating models for our clients;
- Manage IT transformation projects related to systems implementations (PMO, process design, requirements definition, parameterization, test management, data migration, delivery management, change management and training);
- Design, review, implement and manage architectures solutions;
- Advice and manage CIO initiatives that support and enable their business growth agenda;
- Support our clients on their Enterprise Information Management initiatives;
- Document and review business processes to translate business needs into technical requirements (functional and non-functional);
- Evaluate established and fast growing technologies in order to identify the opportunities for our clients;
- Contribute to the development of the business through client relationship management and bidding process.
- You hold a Master's degree in engineering, computer sciences or management;
- You have 4 to 10 years of experience in consulting services firms, systems companies or large IT/CIO departments, and multidisciplinary experiences acquired during international IT transformation projects involving financial IT systems;
- You have a good understanding of processes in the banking or funds industry and a general technical knowledge of regulations impacting IT systems;
- You have capabilities to work in English and French and/or German environment;
- You have proven a real leadership in managing teams and communicating to stakeholders, you are able to build strong clients relationships and you are mobile (travels can occur).
You are looking for a multicultural firm which invests in the development of your potential and puts health at work at the centre of its preoccupations?
Then do not wait any longer and apply online!