Our ERP team is growing and we are looking for experienced SAP Supply Chain/Procurement/Production Consultants, as well as for SAP Finance Consultants.
As experienced SAP consultant you are responsible for designing and implementing SAP solutions for our customers. Your main tasks will include
- Translating business requirements into functional specifications;
- Defining creative and efficient solutions that are aligned with the customer's strategy and vision;
- Advising clients on financial and controlling processes in SAP
- Supporting the delivery of projects using SAP a as the technology enabler.
- Good knowledge of SAP:
- Financial solutions (SAP FI, CO) in ECC6 and ideally S4 HANA; OR in
- Supply Chain solutions and Production (SAP MM, SD, VW, Transport, PM, PP, QM...);
- Assisting in the development of pre-sales activities in SAP S/4 HANA.
- You hold a Master's degree in IT, Economics, Engineering, Accounting, Sciences or equivalent;
- Relevant certifications are considered as an asset;
- You have a minimum of 4 years relevant SAP experience in business or IT integration;
- You have strong technical understanding of SAP financial functionalities in ECC6 and ideally S4 HANA;
- You can demonstrate project management skills ;
- You are able to work in different environments and can easily acquire new skills and expertise;
- You thrive working in teams as well as independently in a fast changing, international environment;
- You have excellent communication skills (both written and orally) in French and English;
- You are flexible and mobile (travel will occur).