Our Information & Technology Solutions department is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
The Architecture team is part of our IT department which brings together more than 150 IT experts working on a range of innovative internal projects. The team plays an interdisciplinary role within the IT department and is responsible for projects of various types (IT infrastructure, solutions integration, adapting/implementing processes, and more). It also ensures that these projects adhere to PwC's standards.
As an internal IT Project Leader (m/f), you will:
- work with various local teams and PwC's global network on common projects, sharing your knowledge with them;
- manage projects, from drawing up the terms of reference to rolling out the project;
- analyse needs and draw up solutions in collaboration with all IT teams involved;
- document technical projects according to company standard;
- perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- bring together and motivate the project team so that the objectives are met.
- You have a degree or diploma in IT from a higher-education institution;
- You have five years' professional experience, thanks to which you are comfortable managing projects within IT department;
- You have a good knowledge in development, infrastructure, security and Cloud domains;
- You are familiar with IT standards and with at least one of these project-management methodologies: Hermes, TOGAF, PMI or Prince2;
- You are proficient in French and English, which are both widely used at our firm;
- You are tactful and have excellent communication skills;
- You are organised and disciplined.