Our Global Technology Services team is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
You will be joining a team of more than 150 IT specialists working on varied innovative projects. Your background or previous experiences gave you the opportunity to get familiar with the Sharepoint farm technical architecture.
As a Sharepoint Administrator (m/f), you will:
- create and maintain the firm's Sharepoint environments;
- lead and participate in technical projects;
- deploy Sharepoint applications;
- draft and test backup and recovery processes;
- provide second-level technical support to the development teams;
- follow up applications performance and ensure their availability;
- At the very least, you have a degree in IT;
- You have two to three years' experience working in a similar role;
- You have good network knowledge, you are familiar with Sharepointfarm administration (2013 and 2016 versions) and you have either a good knowledge of PowerShell or an experience as a developer;
- You have experience working with Microsoft's Windows Server 2012 and 2016, with SQL Server environments, and you are familiar with the concepts of load balancing and high availability;
- You understand virtualisation and are able to suggest hardware architectures according to specifications;
- You are accustomed to working methodically and with discipline, following a precise set of instructions. You are both team-oriented and happy to take the initiative;
- You are comfortable using English, and you are looking for an international working environment.
Are you looking for a multicultural firm that invests in the development of your potential and considers health at work a top priority?
Then don't wait any longer and apply online!