- Our Risk & Compliance department is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
- Within our Risk and Compliance department, you will be part of the Document Management team ensuring the analysis, the integration and maintenance of internal documents in a dedicated software (Exari).
- As a Template Administrator (m/f), you will:
- Analyse business needs to identify variables and conditions for document template automation;
- Be the central contact for all requests regarding integration of document template and maintenance;
- Implement improvement initiatives and standardization;
- Use dedicated software to encode document template in the system;
- Collaborate closely with business teams and act as intermediary between requestor and IT;
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and business owners to test and verify the documents to ensure quality and accuracy;
- Coach less experienced team members.
- You hold a Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in Digital Marketing or IT and you have followed web management studies;
- You have 2 to 3 years of experience in an IT position;
- You have a general understanding of IT systems;
- You have strong IT skills, including advanced Excel knowledge and logic functions (If, And, Or,...);
- You are familiar with Databases and SQL;
- You have excellent language skills in both French and English;
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills allowing proposing solutions to business constraints;
- You are customer- and improvement-minded;
- You are known for your sense of diplomacy and empathy for user's needs.
Are you looking for a multicultural firm that invests in the development of your potential and considers health at work a top priority?
Then do not wait any longer and apply online!