Are you passionate by the EU environment and/or IT solutions ? Then we might have the right job opportunity for you !
Our International Organization (IO) department is looking for a Business Analyst for one of its key client in Luxembourg.
- Assisting users in the analysis and definition and draft of their requirements.
- Design and implement process, workflow and/or data models according to the requirements specified.
- Attend and conduct working meetings with the users, taking note of the different opinions and writing down and distributing the meeting minutes.
- Estimation of workload, cost and impact of user requests in the existing system architecture.
- Writing technical specifications for the analysis and design of those requirements.
- Articulate with the implementations team, by ensuring that the implementation of new statistical domains is in line with the requirements defined.
- Ensure cross-cutting consistency of different implementations, by synchronizing the technical implementations proposed for different domains
- Ensure that the development team implements functionality in-line with the requirements specified and the analysis & design agreed.
- Leverage with the development team for the writing of technical specifications related with the solutions implemented. Update the documentation when the implementations change.
- Write test cases that ensure that the functionalities developed have a full coverage of the requirements identified. Collect input from the business when needed. Update the documentation when appropriate.
- Be actively involved in the testing of the developments, ensuring their quality and alignment with the requirements. Update the documentation when the requirements change.
- Write user documentation for the statistical domains, explaining the functionality developed.
- Analysis and design of the statistical and support business processes.
- Modelling of the As-is and To-be of the statistical and support business processes.
- Documenting the statistical and support business processes
The suitable candidate should have the following profile
- Minimum of 9 years of experience in IT in general
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis in IT-related projects
- Minimum of 1 year of knowledge in business process modelling techniques and Certification in BPMN
- Minimum of B2 level in English
Above the generic knowledge and skills linked to the profile, knowledge and skills/expertise in the following domains are important as well
- Experience with statistical production processes
- Experience with software modelling techniques (ex.: UML)
- Experience with modelling tools (ex.: ARIS, Power Designer, Visio)
- Experience organizing and conducting meeting.
- Good communication skills and willingness to work in an environment where the compliance with formal procedures are an asset
- Knowledge of French can be an advantage
- Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record
- A strong learning and development program
- A challenging environment, where collaborative working and continuous self-improvement is the key to success
- A good work-life balance
- A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurances, pension insurance plan, etc.) and an open ended contract Or a Freelance type of contract