Luxembourg - Consulting Services
For our clients team we are looking for a DBA.
Candidate should have great potential in DBA support (~ 10years) and able to support activities outside working hours. Resistance to stress, initiative taking and team-player skills are a must. Respect of strict processes is mandatory.
Respect of target dates is essential. Good French, English and/or German language (written/spoken) is a requirement.
This person will be based in offices in Luxembourg. No remote support.
- Must have skills:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 - 2019 administration
- SQL Server AlwaysOn + other cluster knowledge, Business Intelligence experience with SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
- Sybase ASE 15 / 16 advanced administration
- motivated to support planned overtime if needed
- good soft, foundational and customer communication skills
- Nice to have skills:
- Oracle 11G / 12C administration (~ 2-3 years experience)
- SQL Anywhere administration + Replication Server and SQL Remote
- Architectural background
Terms of employment
- Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company, and a well-established international track record;
- A strong learning and development program;
- A challenging environment, where collaborative working and continuous self-improvement is the key to success;
- A good work-life balance;
- A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurances, pension insurance plan, etc.).
* Only candidates with valid work permit in Luxembourg will be selected *