Are you passionate by the EU environment and/or IT solutions ? Then we might have the right job opportunity for you !
Our International Organization (IO) department is looking for a Technology Expert for one of its key client in Luxembourg.
IRIS - International Organization (IO) is a consultancy department, focused on EU institutions (Parliament, DGS, Council, etc.), and is part of IRIS (Canon Group)
- The successful candidate will provide Technology Expert services for the projects maintained by the client
- The candidate will contribute to the activities listed below (non-exhaustive list)
- Task 1: expert advice and coaching on Information System architecture and technologies.
- Task 2: assistance with the implementation of the technical architecture into information system development projects.
- Task 3: assistance with the conception, design and assessment of Information Systems technical architecture.
The technology environment chosen is as follows
- The development is adhering to the Java-based EC reference architecture based on JaveEE and Angular.
- Interoperability is achieved based on SOA,Rest principles and Oracle Service Bus.
- The data is stored in an Oracle Database 12g.
- The development is based on an Agile methodology and the Jira/Confluence ecosystem.
- Proven expertise in some Java back-end technologies: IoC, JPA, JTA, XML, XSD, WSDL, SOAP, Rest, JMS.
- Proven expertise in system architecture and design: persistency, interoperability, transactions, distributed system, concurrent systems, asynchronous communications, performance, scalability and security.
- Practical experience proving the capability to execute the tasks described in the above description of tasks.
- Good knowledge of English and French (spoken, written)
- Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working.
- Proactive attitude, communicative (i.e. good listener) and customer-oriented.
- As employee:
- Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record
- A strong learning and development program
- A challenging environment, where collaborative working and continuous self-improvement is the key to success
- A good work-life balance
- A competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurances, pension insurance plan, etc.) and an open ended contract
- Or a Freelance type of contract