In order to streghten our client's team, we are looking for our future Senior System Engineer Unix (m/f).
- System administration of mainly Linux RedHat platform, but also IBM AIX and Solaris.
- You are responsible for the installation, automation, tuning and maintenance of the Linux infrastructure.
- Monitoring of the Unix infrastructure using Nagios, BMC BEM/Patrol and IBM-tools,
- Assist in maintaining and improving and innovation of the Linux/AIX platform.
- Follow-up of incidents, problems, changes related to this platform.
- First and second level support
- Scrupulous follow-up of the rules and the respect for quality, KPI, security baselines and system policies.
- Relevant degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Technology or related field preferred.
- Certified Linux or equivalent on experience would be a great asset.
- Minimum 5 years in the Unix domain (System maintenance, virtualization, Storage, security, network & protocols).
- High experience internal security, LDAP, security management and implementation in a Unix environment.
- Having experience in development and scripting (Perl, Python, Bash, DevOps tools,...)
- Having knowledge of WebServices XML, RPC, Rest , ... is an add on.
- You talk and write fluently English. French or another language would be a plus.
- You are familiar with ITIL processes and IT Service management (roles and processes)
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communications skills with the ability to articulate technical solutions for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to plan, organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrate initiative, self-motivation, perseverance, patience and flexibility and being goal oriented with keen attention to detail.
* Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this opportunity. *