I.R.I.S. (Canon Group) - Middleware Specialist
> 2 ans d'expérience
In order to join our team and our projects, we are looking for our future Middleware specialist (m/f).
- Candidate should have great potential in Middleware Support > 5 years and able to Support activities outside working hours.
- Resistance to stress, initiative taking and team-player skills are a must.
- Respect of strict processes is mandatory.
- Respect of target dates is essential.
- Good French and English language (written/spoken) is a requirement. German speaking is a plus.
- Must have skills:
- IBM MQ administration skills, ideally IBM Certified System Administrator -MQ
- IBM WebSphere Application Server administration + liberty skills, ideally IBM Certified System Administrator - WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment V8.5.5 and Liberty Profile
- IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances
- Xebia Labs deploy / Urbancode deploy
- Motivated to Support on-call and planned overtime if needed
- Nice to have skills:
- IBM Integration Bus System Administration
- Apache administration
- JBoss administration
- WebLogic administration
- Tomcat administration
I.R.I.S. ICT Consulting is there to help you if you don't have the right ICT specialists in house or when you are looking for additional skills or a specialized expertise.
Lire la suite
Our experts let you take advantage of the knowledge, skills and experience of our own employees, by installing, maintaining, migrating and optimizing your existing infrastructure.
Our specialization areas are but not limited to:
- IBM (System x, System P, System Z, storage and backup solutions, Tivoli suite, WebSphere suite, Information Management suite, ...)
- Mainframe (MVS, OS/390, z/OS, z/VM, z/Linux, VSE, ...)
- Unix (AIX, Sun Solaris, HP Unix, ...)
- Backup- and recovery tools (Tivoli Storage Manager, Veeam, HP Data Protector, Legato, ...)
- VMware (vSphere, View, ...)
- Cisco (networking solutions, UCS, ...)
- Microsoft (Windows NT, 2000, 2003, XP, 2008, Vista, 7, 2010, ...)
- Linux (RedHat, Suse, Gentoo, ...)
- Citrix (Xen, Metaframe, ...)
- Thin clients (Wyse, Igel, ...)