For an opportunity in the financial sector for one of our Luxembourg customers, we are currently looking for an:
Olympic Operational Support Specialist (M/F)
Principal duties and responsibilities
- You will be in charge of preparing, setting-up and maintaining the different environments required.
- You will implement, integrate and support different applications
- Yuo will support the production environment in an environment 24/7 and will solve business and IT incidents
- You will analyze problems and resolve issues and will perform monitoring, tuning and optimization of performance of various applications, especially with Olympic / ERI packages.
- Ensure the integrity of the production environment and will implement upgrades or new products that are critical for the daily operational business.
- Create and update all documents related to applications and their supporting systems.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- You have basic or mid-level iSeries V7 system administration skills
- You have Olympic production control support skills (ERI packages) on iSeries
- Arcad knowledge
- You have Scheduler knowledge like Control-M and/or Advanced Scheduler
- You have General Application Operational Knowledge
- Resistance to stress, initiative taking and team-player skills will be a must.
- You are respectful of the deadlines and of the processes.
- You are fluent in written and spoken French & English. German will be a great asset.
- Flexible, you will be able to work outside office hours, if required.
* Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this opportunity. *