* Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this opportunity. *
- Developing and executing project plans, and assigning individual team member responsibilities.
- Creating required project management, system life cycle, compliance validation documentation, ensuring approvals of documentation is completed and documents are stored appropriately.
- Project scope management and appropriate change request
- Coordination of project activity, including meetings/updates, design and execution of test plans, validating systems and processes
- Communication to Senior management
- Partnering with other IT organizations/suppliers/partners to complete projects and documentation, and manage vendors as necessary.
- Ensuring project progress, status reporting and milestones are completed before base line dates.
- Ensuring project timelines are managed. Track, schedule and manage issues to ensure commitment dates and project deliverables are met.
- Ensuring business requirements are properly defined, manage project deliverables on the business side and supervise delivery by the outsourcing partner.
- Delivering projects within requested timeframe and budget.
- Communicating project status to project sponsors and stakeholders.
- A background managing projects in complex environments is mandatory, with experience developing project management, and project methodology documentation with a particular focus on change management.
- Strong tracking, coordination and project planning skills, and leadership skills are a must. Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements, with strong analytical and problem solving skills. Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous streams with limited supervision.
- Very strong interpersonal and communication and stakeholder management skills with proven ability to influence people at all levels.
- Cloud and digital transformation experience is a plus.
- Ideal candidate will have experience managing initiatives from the client side in an outsourcing context. He will have as well experience managing local and remote technical teams.
- At least 5 years professional experience
- English: Fluent