For this project, we are looking for a person that take the lead on the project and a Development team by implementing a Scrum methodology. The Scrum Master has also to support the team in the development phase thanks to his experience in the technologies. This project is a new solution that IRIS will develop and propose to the Luxembourgish market.
- Set up and facilitate the Scrum ceremonies such as daily Stand-up, Sprint review, Sprint planning, retrospective, ...
- Schedule and follow the key steps of the methodology
- Guarantee a smooth use of the Scrum methodology and help the Project Team face any obstacles
- Provide support to the Product Owner concerning the Product Backlog
- Assist and support the team in the delivery of the Sprint Backlog, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- Good skills and knowledge of leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Experience is playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, Atdd, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the development team.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Required software product development experience to support the team in the development (Front-end : AngularJS/CSS3 and Back-end: Hibernate/Spring)
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.