Our client, a major financial institution in Luxembourg, is looking for his/her future Security Account Manager (m/f). You will join an international and fast-pacsed environment. You will be the privileged contact point for all security aspects.
Your main assignations
- Manage the security governance to ensure an end-to-end security scope.
- Continuously improve the relationship with customer's Security Officers
- Follow our contractual security requirements (ISEC/CSD , SLA, KPI...)
- Interact with security process owner (ex : healthcheck mgt, patch mgt, vulnerablity mgt...)
- Support and implement customers ISEC/CSD
- Contribute to the definition and follow-up of standards, procedures and security guidelines for the different platforms and environments (TechSpecs).
- Contribute to audit and compliance activities (constraints of CSSF, BNB, customer's contractual constraints and respect of security guidelines)
- Manage security customer requests
- Manage and own Security Incident Management Process (on call duty)
Our ideal profile
- Strong experience in Security governance.
- CISM, ISO27XXX, CISSP certifications would be a great asset
- Experience with IBM ISEC/CSD framework
- You are a team player and you have excellent relational skills.
- You have excellent analytical and writing skills
- You are able to evaluate a situation in a transversal way.
- You are proactive, independent, accurate and aware of the importance of respecting the deadlines
- You are concerned by the security & control of the risks
- Knowledge of English is mandatory