Our client, one of the most financial institution in Luxembourg, is looking for his/her future Senior Project Manager (m/f). You will join a great team of specialists, within an international environment. Furthermore, he or she is an expert in various project management tools for planning, resource management, tracking etc. and very familiar with IT governance processes and IT decision making.
- The Senior Project Manager leads a combination of small, medium and large sized infrastructure projects and/or application migration projects of minor to high complexity for one or multiple clients.
- Able to work independently and to take the full end-to-end responsibility for her / his projects, you will be familiar with the clients' business and IT infrastructure needs, and delivery expectations and can build and maintain a trusted relationship with the major stakeholders.
- This position will allow the Senior Project Manager to prepare the way towards the management of highly complex and or politically sensitive projects, with a high importance to the clients and its executive sponsors.
Our ideal profile
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences with a major in Networking;
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience with management of IT infrastructure projects or initiatives as a Project Manager, a Technical Team Leader, line Manager or equivalent function.
- Minimal 2 to 3 years of experience with delivery of mid to large size IT infrastructure projects of medium to high complexity.
- Excellent knowledge of English (oral and written). French is a real advantage.
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills.
- Good technical knowledge of various IT domains such as Windows, Unix, Linux, Mainframe, Middleware, Storage, Telecom, Security, etc.
- Strong client- and service-oriented mindset.
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management practices and methodologies (e.g. PMBOK or Prince2), planning tools, etc. with relevant certificates and accreditations (or equivalent knowledge and experience).
- Understands the objectives related to the project from a cost, schedule, technical and quality perspective. Individual is able to make project trade-offs in complex sand / or politically sensitive situations.
- Excellent proven soft skills (team building, motivation, communication, influencing, negotiation, trust building, conflict management, coaching, leadership, decision-making, etc).
- Mainly Luxembourg based but flexible to travel, if and as required.
* Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this opportunity. *