Context and main assignments
- Our client, a well-implemented bank in Luxembourg, is actively looking for several Application Software Engineers (m/f).
- You will join a great team of specialists working with Agile Methodology, within an international and fast-pacsed environment.
You will be in charge of the following assignments
- You will participate in the analysis of the required needs and requested features
- You will design solutions in line with the information system
- You will document and validate the solutions with actors of the project
- You will ensure developments in compliance with our standards
- You will communicate project progress with the Project Manager and the clients
Our ideal profile
- Minimum BAC+2 up to BAC+4/5 or equivalent in the IT development area
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French, as you will participate in meetings in both languages;
- Knowledge on one or several technologies such as IBM Case manager, Java, React
- Knowledge in the multi-tier application
- A general knowledge of the banking industry will be an advantage.
- Intellectual thoroughness and likes to get things right
- Passion for developing outstanding solutions
- Sense of initiative
- Capacity to adapt to challenges
- Ease of contact and team-spirit
* Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this opportunity. *