I.R.I.S. - I.R.i.s (Canon Group) - Network Engineer
Freelance, Durée indéterminée (> 6 mois)
> 5 ans d'expérience
Our client, well-known industrial company, is looking for his/her future Network Engineer (m/f). You will join a great team of experts in an international context.
Our ideal profile
- You have at least 5 years related work experienced.
- You have a strong experience in managing and administering Firewalls preferably Checkpoint and/or Palo Alto.
- Good knowledge in routing and switching skills (BGP, OSPF, Pvst+, Mst, Spanning Tree).
- Have good knowledge in VPNs (client-server based, policy-based L2l VPN, routing-based VPN)
- Have knowledge in IP Telephony.
- Have operational knowledge in Windows and Linux
- Have experienced or knowledge in wireless technologies (Cisco and Aerohive).
- Team player, can work with minimum supervision and dependable.
- Fluent in English is mandatory. French and German languages are an asset.
* Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this opportunity. *
I.R.I.S. ICT Consulting is there to help you if you don't have the right ICT specialists in house or when you are looking for additional skills or a specialized expertise.
Lire la suite
Our experts let you take advantage of the knowledge, skills and experience of our own employees, by installing, maintaining, migrating and optimizing your existing infrastructure.
Our specialization areas are but not limited to:
- IBM (System x, System P, System Z, storage and backup solutions, Tivoli suite, WebSphere suite, Information Management suite, ...)
- Mainframe (MVS, OS/390, z/OS, z/VM, z/Linux, VSE, ...)
- Unix (AIX, Sun Solaris, HP Unix, ...)
- Backup- and recovery tools (Tivoli Storage Manager, Veeam, HP Data Protector, Legato, ...)
- VMware (vSphere, View, ...)
- Cisco (networking solutions, UCS, ...)
- Microsoft (Windows NT, 2000, 2003, XP, 2008, Vista, 7, 2010, ...)
- Linux (RedHat, Suse, Gentoo, ...)
- Citrix (Xen, Metaframe, ...)
- Thin clients (Wyse, Igel, ...)