You will play a key role in designing the architecture of OneDrive for Business to ensure the integrity of high availability network infrastructure to provide maximum performance for the users. You will work as part of the project team to migrate the shared drives to the Cloud (OneDrive).
Your main missions
- Design state-of-the-art technical solution on Azure that address customer's requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance and leverage existing investments in Azure/MS platforms
- Design technical architecture related to OneDrive
- Define documenting and enforcing system standards
- Maximize network performance by recommending best configurations to the network architects on network optimization
- Undertake data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments, using information from multiple sources
- Secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies and defining access
- Recommend configuration of routing and switching equipment
- Take into consideration the needs of other projects linked to O365
- Liaise with the project management
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, another technical field.
- Experience in architecting complex Enterprise grade solutions in Cloud environments.
- Experience in Azure classic portal & Azure resource manager in Cloud deployments.
- Configuration and deployment experience in two or more of the following:
- Azure PaaS technologies
- One Drive
- Firm grasp on Cloud security, leveraging Windows operating systems, Active Directory, Federated AD, AD integration
- Well versed in designing and building Azure - OneDrive solutions that include high availability, multi-region and multi-set architectures using virtual networks, availability sets and affinity groups.
- Familiar with various application stacks such as .NET, C#, Powershell etc in a Visual Studio TFS/Vso environment.
- Azure Powershell deployments, experience with Powershell DSC/Cli etc.
- Experience with Office 365 and SharePoint service offerings.
- Experience as a hands-on technical practitioner/specialist in client facing roles in large enterprises and demonstrated client facing consulting skills, including building strong client relationships.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communications skills.
- Strong team skills including the ability to lead and be a team player
- A dynamic team with the power of an International Group and the agility of a start-up.
- A real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector
- A constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
- A competitive salary package