For an opportunity in the financial sector for one of our Luxembourg customers, we are currently looking for a Senior Service Availability Manager (m/f).
Your main missions
- Ensure availability of Services/Applications is achieved as contracted by the Customer
- Leader for SLA related to Availability Services/Applications
- Collaborate with the Major Incident Manager for resolution of complex Major Incidents
- Provide integrated management and coordination of Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Availability Management processes
- Act as functional lead of Service Management Team and Ism Processes for an its customer
- Maintain working relationship with client on Operational matters, assisting Sdm and Dpe functions owning client issues.
- Use specific information from Major Incidents in conjunction with the Problem Manager to drive technical teams so that they can build high quality Rcas.
- Assist DR team for annual testing plan
- Lead process quality improvements - reduction in overall Incidents, failed changes etc.
- Lead process awareness across all teams and provide education if required
- Responsible for operational processes & oversee their execution
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in Service Management, Technical Team Leader, line Manager or equivalent function.
- Minimal 2 to 3 years of experience with delivery of mid to large size IT infrastructure company.
- Project leader skills recommended
- Excellent knowledge of English (oral and written).
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills.
- Good technical knowledge of various IT domains such as Windows, Unix, Linux, Mainframe, Middleware, Storage, Telecom, Security, etc.
- Strong client- and service-oriented mindset.
- Excellent proven soft skills (team building, motivation, communication, influencing, negotiation, trust building, conflict management, coaching, leadership, decision-making, etc).
- Flexible to travel, if required.
* Only candidates with eligible work permit for Luxembourg will be considered for this opportunity. *