We are currently looking, for one of our client in the Banking Industry located in Luxembourg Kirchberg, for an :
IT Associate (W/M)
- Work closely with local and global infrastructure and helpdesk teams as well as colleagues located at other branches to deliver a first-class service to the local office, remote offices and field staff.
- Deploy new and support/troubleshoot existing infrastructure.
- Provide support to end users and IT delivery teams.
- Execute daily infrastructure routine such as system monitoring and data backup procedures.
- Build a good working relationship with business users.
- Support multilingual team (English, French, German, Spanish) : office language is English.
- Resolve incidents remotely.
- Provide advice and guidance to those who may be LeSS familiar to the existing technology.
- Actively contributes towards knowledge management within the team.
- Manage knowledge trough training and documentation of existing processes and common practices.
- Fluency in English and either French or German is essential.
- 2 years' experience supporting IT Infrastructure.
- Configuring and supporting Windows based servers, desktops, laptops and other devices (Desktop: Windows 7/10 and Servers: Windows 2012/2016).
- Security & Access Management administration experience. E.g. Active Directory.
- MS Office Package knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- Network administration including an understanding of IP Networking (DHCP, DNS etc.).
- Experience of Oracle RDBMS would be a plus.
- Network and local printing knowledge.
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Behave confidently in your own sphere of competence and can show evidence of taking ownership of your own work.
- Be eager to learn and apply new technical skills, as the business needs.
Interested ? Do not hesitate to apply !