We are currently looking, for one of our clients, a Bank, for a:
Cyber Security Manager
Country level day-to-day IAM and Cyber security activities. Determine risk prioritisation, remediation requirements and overall security posture in line with local regulatory and business requirements. Maintain in-country stakeholder relationships i.e. relevant technology teams, business management, compliance, risk and third party management etc.
- Security Standards & Compliance: Standards awareness, training and methods.
- Governance, Metrics & Reporting: IAM and Cyber Security Governance. Security metrics management.
- Control & Issue Management: Audit & Issue Tracking & Oversight. Control Environment Oversight & Support. Security testing remediation tracking and oversight.
- Cyber Training & Awareness: Cyber Communications Awareness for business and staff. Mandatory training Annual Review. Dedicated training for executives, business and staff.
- Programme Delivery: Implement CyberSecurity transformation projects.
- Involvement in the deployment and management of local security tools and IT infrastructure.
- Monitoring and Detection: Apply intelligence-led approach to detection of threats. Investigation and analysis of security data. Drive increased quality of alerting (limiting false positives). Manage control monitoring dashboards.
- Incident Management and Response: Manage and coordinate the communications and engineering response to information security incidents. Maintain management information related to realised incidents, control effectiveness, recommended control adjustments etc.
- Client Engagement and Support: Drives security discussion with internal clients. Responsible for Management Information production and reporting. Programme management office, Drives all agenda items with partner groups and clients.
- Privileged Access Management: On-boarding and maintenance of accounts into a PAM solution. Maintain PA inventory.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent and/or experience in an information security governance and operational processes.
- Relevant experience in an Information Security, Risk management or IT Audit
- Qualifications - desirable but not essential one or more; ISO27001, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC.
- Ability to quickly develop good working relationships with stakeholders.
- Ability to operate in matrix structures with multiple stakeholders and in a multicultural environment
- Customer focused, engaged, dependable and motivated
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English, French in an asset
Interested ? Do not hesitate to apply !