We are currently looking for, for one of our clients of the Digital Entertainment industry, for a:
Software and Technical Support Engineer (W/M)
The role is to provide technical assistance for the day-to-day operations and to work closely on the process development and maintenance of software and scripts for customers.
- Development and QA of customised delivery solutions according to customer data format requirements.
- Development of file-ingest solutions.
- Maintenance of the delivery platform and all customer's data extracts.
- Maintenance of the ingest platform.
- Evaluate customer requests, comment and make recommendations.
- Actively and continuously seek better understanding of metadata products, processes, and policies relative to technical and editorial matters that impact customers.
- Develop software solutions to improve team's operations.
- Bring technical support to troubleshoot and resolve customer incidents.
- Fluent in English.
- Degree in computer sciences (analyst/developer) or equivalent working experience.
- Experience in development and scripting.
- Good knowledge of .NET, Visual Basic, C#, Java.
- Good knowledge of MS databases, SQL Query language.
- Knowledge of XML and DTD schemas.
- Knowledge of API and Web Services.
Interested ? Do not hesitate to apply !