RCDevs Security is an award winning software company with a growing reputation in the area of Enterprise security.
To help us grow further we are looking for a full-time Content Writer
We are a team of tech guys, working many new technologies every day. We expect you to be curious, highly motivated and ready to learn new cool things. Each of us has different knowledge and skills, so we always work together to make the sum greater than its parts and to help each other with our challenges.
Your key responsibilities
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Understand the global technical aspects of RCDevs products
- Understand the RCDevs market by collecting the information required from all technical and sales departments to develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Maintain a content marketing calendar
- Research relevant topics and create contents for white papers, case studies, newsletters, ads, ...
- Promote content on all channels as social media, website, blog, magazines, etc.
- Identify key channels and audiences to maximize impact
- Use SEO practices to optimize our content and increase content visibility
- Monitor content performance to understand its impact on website traffic and lead generation
- Work together with the rest of the marketing team on building a strong brand awareness for RCDevs
We expect people to have the following knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Excellent English writing skills
- Ability to research and identify engaging topics
- Experience managing content strategy
- Confortable with technical IT subjects
- Degree in journalism, communications or similar field
- Previous Experience in journalism, PR, marketing, communications on tech companies/environments or comparable internal communications
- Rigorous and organized
The work location is full-time in Belval in Luxembourg (near the French border). You must be entitled to work in Luxembourg by either being an EU national or by having a valid residence and work permit.
Why work for RCDevs
By joining us in our Luxembourg team at Belval, you have the unique opportunity to participate to the development of a growing company gaining in reputation and recognition every day. If you are motivated to work in a very dynamic environment, we would like to offer you new challenges full of innovations. Just contact us!