We are a team of tech guys, working with Linux and many new technologies every day. We don't expect you to know all of them but you must be curious and motivated to learn new things (just as we do). Each of us has different knowledge and skills, so we always work together to make the sum greater than its parts and to help each other with our challenges.
- Your job will mainly consist in working with our prospects and customers located worldwide. You will provide architecture design, consultancy services, proof-of-concepts and project follow-up to help our customers implementing RCDevs security products.
- You will be part of the RCDevs professional services' unit which also provides expert advices, remote trainings, system investigations, scripting and participates in large integration projects for companies deploying our security solutions.
- For our local customers, you will also provide on-site consultancy from time to time, which typically means integrating our solutions with the customers network infrastructure and applications.
- You may have to write documentations and reports in English, for example architectural descriptions, activity reports etc.
- We expect people to have the following knowledge:
- Expert knowledge of Internet technologies and IT infrastructures.
- Expert knowledge of IT security technologies including VPNs, SSL-VPNs, PKI, Proxies.
- Good knowledge of LDAP (OpenLDAP, Novell, Active Directory).
- Good knowledge of network communication protocols (HTTP, TLS, Web services)
- Good knowledge of federation services (ADFS, SAML, OpenID, OAuth...)
- Some knowledge of authentication technologies (RADIUS, EAP, LDAP, Kerberos...)
- Expert level with Linux systems and good knowledge of Windows Forest and Domains.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Spoken English is mandatory. We really insist on this point. French is highly recommended.
- Project follow-up and delivery skills are highly recommended.
- The work location is full-time in Belval in Luxembourg (near the French border).
- You must be entitled to work in Luxembourg by either being an EU national or by having a valid residence and work permit.
Why work for RCDevs
By joining us in our Luxembourg team at Belval, you have the unique opportunity to participate to the development of a growing company gaining in reputation and recognition every day. If you are motivated to work in a very dynamic environment, we would like to offer you new challenges full of innovations, hi-tech R&D and business development. Just contact us!