SOGETI is looking for a talented Requests and Product Consultant to join our company.
You will be part of a team which interact with other team-members from SOGETI, in a multicultural and prestigious environment. You will also have the unique opportunity to gain experience by sharing technical knowledge with your futures colleagues.
- Provision of technical studies, technical expertise, technical evaluations in relation with information systems products;
- Market analysis of best product fit versus CI requirements;
- Product catalogue maintenance.
- To provide budget evolution and forecasting information;
- IS costing and estimating;
- To assist in development of implementation plans from a procurement perspective;
- Analysis of information systems portfolio, project planning, risk and cost/benefit analysis.
- Follow up of developments related to tools in work domain.
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the IC representatives.
And in terms of technical know-how?
- Capacity to analyze IT products in market, assess value versus cost and functionality;
- Evaluation of cost scenarios for different technical implementations;
- Creation of bill of material for orders;
- Provide assistance in the elaboration and monitoring of IT policies;
- Analysis of user requirements, design of new information systems, development of technical and functional specifications;
- Analysis of business processes, organizational structures, data flows, production of use-case models, software architecture documents, design and analysis models, implementation models;
- ITIL Foundation certified + 2 other training modules (http://www.itilv3.net/Certification.html)
- Experience in project methodology or similar training in last 5 years;
- SQL querying skills and understanding of dbase structures.
To succeed in your mission you need:
- To be able to draft an comprehensive analysis document for a given domain topic;
- To have presentation skills for a technical audience;
- To be able to animate/lead a meeting;
- To be a multitasking and project oriented person;
- To have excellent verbal communication and customer service skills;
- To be able to work independently as well as being a real team player;
- To be Fluent in English and French.
But above all, the desire to invest yourself in the life and the working atmosphere of a team!
University degree with 3 years of relevant professional experience in the IT sector OR Bachelor degree with 5 years of relevant experience in the IT sector.