- Being the point of contact for all migration/deployment activities ahead of the user migrations
- Planning migrations and deploying computers
- Visiting users' desks and helping them migrate to the new network/desktop environment.
- Helping them setup applications
- Helping a user who has an issue before/during/after their migration.
- Providing 2nd line level desktop troubleshooting (either at users' desks or over the telephone).
- Helping users Logon, Print, map network folders etc.
- Desktop support background
- Practical knowledge of Windows 10, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, Desktop Application Troubleshooting (Windows/Office/Print), troubleshooting Desktop/Thin Client Hardware
- Be able to diagnose and fix common IT/Desktop issues
- An experience in large workplace transformation project and in desktop/Citrix/Exchange migration is an asset
- Superior interpersonal and networking skills
- English & French