You will lead IT infrastructure projects, such as:
- Onboarding of clients in datacentres:
- Setup of the infrastructure (network/security, Telecom, virtualisation, etc.)
- Organisation of migrations
- Handover towards operational teams.
- Projects around the following technologies (Citrix, VMware, Storage, Telephony & recording, Network & Security)
- Several years of experience in project management of IT infrastructure projects
- Good knowledge of French + English (oral and written).
- Good documentation and presentation skills.
- Good technical knowledge of various IT domains such as Windows, Unix, Linux, Virtualisation, Storage, Telephony, Network & Security, etc.
- Strong client- and service-oriented mindset.
- Able to work independently and take the full end-to-end responsibility for her / his projects.
- Good knowledge of Project Management practices and methodologies (e.g. PMI or Prince2), planning tools, etc.
- Understands the objectives related to the project from a cost, schedule, technical and quality perspective.
- Strong and proven soft skills (team building, motivation, communication, influencing, negotiation, trust building, conflict management, coaching, leadership, decision-making, etc).