As a consultant, your main tasks will be to:
- Participate in the analysis and development of projects for our clients
- Have a customer satisfaction-oriented approach
- Understand customer need and define technical solution
- Coordinate requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings
- Define objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality
- Recommend system solutions highlighting advantages and disadvantages of different technological options
- Passion for developing quality code and deep understanding of core concepts of Java/J2EE
- Participate in the full development cycle of the project (analysis, solution design, development, testing, implementation, post-production support and evolution)
- Bachelor/master's degree in computer sciences, IT
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Java projects development
- Being familiar with technologies/concepts/frameworks like Angular and Spring
- Knowledge in Databases, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence will be considered as an asset
- Fluent in English. Luxembourgish, French, German, Dutsch considered as an asset
- Quick learner, Curiosity about new trends, new tools, new technologies we're facing daily
- We offer a very good package that we'd be happy to discuss with you.
- We guarantee regular training and real opportunities to evolve in our organisation.
Should you think you're the one we're waiting for, please send us your CV and expectations via the button below.